Our employees are what make us a strong, healthy banking organization. We take pride in offering our employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth. Northwestern Bank regularly seeks out talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in pursuing a challenging career in the community banking industry, we’d like to hear from you.
Part-Time Retail Banker
Northwestern Bank is a growing community bank with locations in Moorhead, Dilworth, Ulen, Hendrum, Fergus Falls and Detroit Lakes. We are looking for a part-time Retail Banker for our Dilworth location, to help by delivering exceptional service and results. Core duties include:
- growing customer relationships
- opening new accounts
- account transactions
- working closely with other Retail and Business Banking team members
- must have strong communication and sales skills while providing sound financial advice to all customers
- Other tasks include: money handling, account maintenance, and helping customers improve their banking by recommending bank products and services
- 8:30am-2:00pm M-F, Sat 7:45am-12:15pm, Approximately 25 hours a week
Apply online at www.nwbanks.com, through Indeed.com, or send resumes with cover letter to: Human Resources c/o Northwestern Bank, 4 Main Street North, PO Box 10, Dilworth, MN 56529. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please fill out our employment application. Include cover letter and resumé in Microsoft Word or PDF format, and send to: [email protected]. No phone calls or faxes, please. Equal Opportunity Employer.